Book your MOT online today.
Click here, choose your time and date and pay on the day!
Our trained technicians have years of experience and we have dedicated MOT test bays at all of our branches.
- You must keep any vehicles driven on the road in a roadworthy condition. The MOT test checks that your vehicle meets road safety and environmental standards.
- It isn't the same as having your vehicle serviced and doesn't check its general mechanical condition.
- You must get an MOT test every year once your vehicle is 3 years old.
- You can renew your MOT up to a month before it expires. The earliest date you can get your vehicle tested is printed on the pass certificate.
- You can’t drive your vehicle on the road if the MOT has expired. You could be prosecuted if caught.
- The only exception is if you've already booked an MOT and are driving your vehicle to the test centre.
- For more information please contact us or use our online booking system to book your MOT or Service now.